Saturday, March 22, 2008

Megan's 10 Year Quilt



Beginning in just a few short months, I have 3 grandchildren who will turn 10 years old within 6 weeks of each other and each will be receiving their 10 year quilt from NaNa. I am starting early so I can take my time and enjoy each and every process. Megan told me her favorite colors were pink and orange and I am amazed at how much fabric have these 2 colors combined. This is only the very beginning but it is starting to grow on me and I hope she will be happy with the finished quilt. (December 24, 2008) All finished now and in Colorado awaiting her birthday in a couple weeks. Can't wait to see a picture of it on her bed.

Ruth Ann

2 comments:

Kim said...

You must be busy sewing quilts...it's been quiet here at My Little Quilt Corner. The kids are going to adore their quilts and you will feel so happy to give them such a dear gift.

Thanks for visiting at Stillmeadow Quilting. I always appreciate the company over here in MN!

kcdi said...

That looks wonderful! Have you finished it???