Monday, April 27, 2009

One More "Just Because" Quilt

Since the 10th birthday quilts have all been completed, I needed to get back to the little surprise ones for my children. This one landed on the doorstep of daughter Wendy in Colorado today so guess I am safe in posting a picture now. Hope it will brighten her home and make her think of Iowa when she uses it. Last, but not least, the youngest will have to wait a bit for his, as the quilting supplies are put up for a few weeks. I am sure I will get the urge to stitch again soon!

Ruth Ann

4 comments:

Barb said...

I know she loves it already..

Lisa said...

Very pretty! I really like how you used white blocks to meet in the middle ... they really add some jazz!

maribel said...

te ha quedado preciosa. soy de sevilla espaƱa y te seguire de cerca. te invito a visitar mi blog

Nila Fauziyah said...

Nice post. I'm appreciate it. By the way I also will share 3 articel about my trip from my blog.

- Transit 19 Jam di Malaysia, Ngapain Aja?
- Seharian Jadi Anak Pantai
- Berburu Bintang Bersama HAAJ

Hope you like. Regrads Nila.