Friday, February 22, 2008

Waiting in the Wings



It has been one of the most "quilting" winters that I can remember in Iowa. It just keeps going on and on.......snow, ice, COLD! I have kept very busy with my little projects and just finished these two quilts. Couldn't wait to post them until they are completed as who knows how long it will take me to finish stitching. The red one is called Raggedy Ann and the other is my Scrappy Squares. I know we all have tons of scraps and this is one of my favorite patterns to use a few of those.

Ruth Ann

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely quilts Ruth Ann, I love the one on the left. Scraps always give a feeling of warmth and comfort.

Barb said...

Ruth Ann, great quilts and you are right they are perfect for the many scraps we seem to have in our tubs! Do you mind telling me, where you found the patterns?

Your Sassy Sixteen is just yummy, Kimberly does do a great job with her patterns! Have a great day, and it is a snowy/icey day in PA today!

Ruth Ann said...

Barb, I tried to find your email address but guess it is too late in the day to think straight so hope this links back to you. Scrappy Squares is a Pacific Patchwork pattern purchased on line from (www.quiltersroost.com) and Raggedy and the Red Quilt designed by Liberty Star came from a LQS, The Cotton Shop in Muscatine Iowa. (www.cottonshoponline.com

Ruth Ann

Kim said...

Where would we be without quilting at any time of the year? Great quilts here!