Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag, you're It.........

I' ve been Tagged by Kimberly

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Random Facts About Me:
1. I am extremely new to blogging but having a great time.
2. I have 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren
3. I have been married almost 48 years and still live in the same house that we built ourselves in 1961.
4. I enjoy traveling around the country to watch my oldest son compete in Championship BBQ.
5. I very seldom watch TV, much rather read or sew
6. I love to cook and collect cookbooks, having over 500
7. I love to go camping and always take along my quilt bag just in case it rains!

7 People I'm Tagging:

1. Barb
2. Kim
3. Cie
4. Jane
5. Linda
6. Jan
7. Laurdee

This is a first time I have been tagged so sure hope I am following all the rules. Hope everyone is having a terrific day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tag! I'm it. :O) Seven more things about me, huh? Do I hear yawning?

Jan said...

I am just home from surgery and typing one handed so will have to pass this time --sorry, but thanks for thinking of me!